1-3: The most beautiful group of clouds before sunset on our flight to Davao, Philippines
4. Paper lanterns at Abreeza Mall
5. Our hotel room view
1. Korean girl about to build a sand castle in the most adorable swimwear
2. Small Boracay waves
3. European girls on vacation
4. A portion view of Boracay
5. Roadside in Caticlan on our way back home
1. Liam and a new friend he met while we were in Bonifacio High Street. How cute are those tails?
2. Liam and his dad, Benjie
3. Liam with Marga
4. Suede with Jenn
5. Benjie, Marga and Liam
6. The cutest dogs ever + Suede.
1. On the way to Batangas
2. White cows along the way
3. Pool and Sea at Acquatico, Laiya, Batangas
4. People passing by
1. View of Singapore just before landing
2. My future car parked outside of Capella Hotel, Sentosa
3. Backyard of our lovely friends, Vivian and Benson
4. Directions inside The Shoppes in Marina Bay Sands
5. Marche, a must-go-to place for dining in Sentosa
1-4: A portion view of a street of flower shops during Halloween in my hometown.
October was an over-all good month. I've so many memories from these trips, both lovely and sad; been to few other places that I failed to take pictures of and met so many nice people along the way. It was heartbreaking to watch the days pass by so quickly but it brought a smile to my face when I knew that there will be more to look forward to in the future.
I wonder what's in store for me this November.
For now, I hope everyone had an amazing October!